1. Xiao-Chen Yuan, Yi-Ming Wei, Bing Wang, Zhifu Mi (2017) Risk management of extreme events under climate change. Journal of Cleaner Production, 166: 1169-1174.
2. Bing Wang, Zhifu Mi, Ioan Nistor, Xiao-Chen Yuan (2017) How does hydrogen-based renewable energy change with economic development? Empirical evidence from 32 countries. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. (in press)
3. Xiao-Chen Yuan, Xun Sun, Upmanu Lall, Zhi-Fu Mi, Jun He, Yi-Ming Wei (2016) China’s socioeconomic risk from extreme events in a changing climate: a hierarchical Bayesian model. Climatic Change, 139: 169-181.
4. Zhifu Mi, Yunkun Zhang, Dabo Guan, Yuli Shan, Zhu Liu, Ronggang Cong, Xiao-Chen Yuan, Yi-Ming Wei (2016) Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities. Applied Energy, 184: 1073-1081.
5. Zhi-Fu Mi, Yi-Ming Wei, Chen-Qi He, Hua-Nan Li, Xiao-Chen Yuan, Hua Liao (2016) Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: a multi-criteria assessment approach. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 22: 45-66.
6. Xiao-Chen Yuan, Bao-Jun Tang, Yi-Ming Wei, Xiao-Jie Liang, Hao Yu, Ju-Liang Jin (2015) China’s regional drought risk under climate change: a two-stage process assessment approach. Natural Hazards, 76: 667-684.
7. Xiao-Chen Yuan, Qian Wang, Ke Wang, Bing Wang, Ju-Liang Jin Yi-Ming Wei (2015) China’s regional vulnerability to drought and its mitigation strategies under climate change: data envelopment analysis and analytic hierarchy process integrated approach. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 20: 341-359.
8. Hao Yu, Bao-Jun Tang, Xiao-Chen Yuan, Shouyang Wang, Yi-Ming Wei (2015) How do the appliance energy standards work in China? Evidence from room air conditioners. Energy and Buildings, 86: 833-840.
9. Bing Wang, Ruo-Yu Ke, Xiao-Chen Yuan, Yi-Ming Wei (2014) China’s regional assessment of renewable energy vulnerability to climate change. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 40: 185-195
10. Xiao-Chen Yuan, Yi-Ming Wei, Su-Yan Pan, Ju-Liang Jin (2014) Urban household water demand in Beijing by 2020: an agent-based model. Water Resources Management, 28: 2967-2980.
11. Xiao-Chen Yuan, Yu-Liang Zhou, Ju-Liang Jin, Yi-Ming Wei (2013) Risk analysis for drought hazard in China: a case study in Huaibei Plain. Natural Hazards, 67: 879-900.
12. 魏一鸣, 袁潇晨, 吴刚, 杨列勋 (2014) 气候变化风险评估研究现状与热点: 基于Web of Science的文献计量分析. 中国科学基金, (5): 347-356.