society, we create knowledge
and educate students in
management and economics,
striving for innovation while
The program aims to cultivate high-level professionals capable of carrying out foreign economic activities. Graduates will work in areas of import & export, management of trading companies, international economic and technological cooperation and multinational operation, etc. Graduates will be competent in foreign language in areas of economy and trade, master the fundamental theories and methods of international trade and be familiar with China’s policies and regulations on foreign trade. Students will also have the ability to deal with foreign documents and business negotiations, undertake jobs in foreign trade, conduct international cooperation, analyze and solve management problems for trading companies and manage such enterprises.
The program is open to students both of Arts and of Science, but a good mathematical foundation is required for Arts students. It’s a 4-year program for undergraduate students.
The program aims to cultivate high-level professionals with the following abilities: master the fundamental theories of Marxist economics, international economics and international trade; grasp fundamental knowledge and skills of international trade; get to know the current situation of international trade and its rules and practices; be familiar with China’s policies and regulations on foreign trade as well as status of economic development and trade policies in major countries and regions; be capable of doing professional jobs, management, research, promotion and planning in foreign trade sector, enterprises and government departments.
Students will learn fundamental theories and knowledge of Marxist economics, international economics and international trade and receive the basic training in economics and management, being capable of theoretical analysis and practice.
1. Master the fundamental theories and methods of Marxist Economics.
2. Grasp theories and approaches of western economics and international economics.
3. Apply quantitative methods, statistics, and accounting to do analysis and research.
4. Being able to know the status of economic development and trade policies in major countries and regions.
5. Being able to know China’s policies and regulations on foreign trade.
6. Keep informed of the theoretical development in international economics and trade.
7. Master a foreign language and be capable of listening, speaking, reading, writing and translating. Possess the necessary computer skills to carry out foreign economic activities.
There are 18 academic staffs in all, among which 8 are professors (5 doctoral supervisors), 6 associate professors, 4 lecturers.
Political Economics, Western Economics, International Economics, International Trade Theory and Practice, International Marketing, International Investment, Foreign Business English, Law of International Trade, International Finance, International Settlement, Money and Banking, Accounting and Statistics.
Include social investigation and specialty practice. Generally lasts for six weeks.
Mathematical Experiment，Chemical and Social Experiment；Computer Experiments, Introduction of Computer Technology, FoxPro and Basics of its Application, Management Information System, Project Evaluation and Management, Statistical Data Processing Technique, and Database Principles.